Love Is... Guide Me In Your Truth
Topic: Love Scripture: 1 Corinthians 13:6
What bias do we have when going to buffets?
What bias do we have when we are faced with Biblical truth?
- We think we have many options to choose from with Biblical Truth.
1 Corinthians 13:6
We live in a time when the truth is attacked.
2 CHALLENGES REGARDING TRUTH
1. We are challenged to learn the truth.
- Many people asked of Jesus to be taught the truth.
- Others often challenged Jesus with what they thought was the truth.
- Jesus taught that people should love: God & others.
- To learn the truth, we need to turn to the most reliable source of truth we have...the Bible.
- We cannot simply just stick to the truths that we like...We need to stick to it all.
- The truth will be shown within our relationship with Jesus.
- We need to daily feed ourselves with the Word.
2. We are challenged to stand strong for the truth.
- Many times we often desire hurt for others...which is not loving others.
- Jesus challenged His disciples to hold to His teaching which was truth & the result would be freedom.
- We are called to be imitators of Jesus who spoke the truth.
- We must be humble & careful regarding our delivery of the truth to others.